Wednesday 23 September 2015

THE BOTH OF ME



this is a a painting i did in 2012, It measures 22 x 30 inches on archival watercolour paper. I used many different media to paint this, acrylic, spray paint, acrylic ink, pastels, neocolours, graphite and charcoal. This was painted  outside whist i was artist in residence here.
'the both of me',  is about the different sides a person can have which are not often seen. Most of my work is concentrated around human emotions. When i painted this i was doing some soul searching,  i realised that i have a very caring side of me that is often taken advantage of, sometimes i think i care too much?....can you care too much?
My other side is a very frivolous side, where i come across as a happy go lucky person that doesn't really seem to give a shit about anything much.....
sometimes its all about finding a balance between the two.


the both of me

30 x 22 inches 

unframed on paper

£250

 unframed please message me for a price framed










No comments: